Filtered slowly for 5,000 years through layers of lava rock, Icelandic Glacial has a highly desirable and uncommonly high pH of 8.4, making it naturally alkaline.
▪ Helps to neutralize waste and toxins
▪ Promote bones fortification and reduces joint pains
▪ Provides better hydration and skin appearance
▪ Better cells oxygenation (prevention of diseases)
▪ Healthy for the cardiovascular system
▪ Contributes to slow down the skin aging
▪ Avoid fluid retention
▪ Contribution of the appropriate minerals
▪ Helps to compensate the food acidity
▪ Detoxifying and purifying function
Best flavour. Icelandic Glacial is sourced from the legendary Ölfus Spring in Iceland, one of the world’s most pristine ecosystems. It possesses a naturally low mineral content (TDS of 62 ppm) that does not crowd the palate with heavy metals, minerals or silica. A water so pure, nothing is added or taken away.
CARBON NEUTRAL® CERTIFICATE
Icelandic Glacial was the world’s first bottled water to be certified as CarbonNeutral® for both product and operation. Icelandic Glacial takes immense pride in running a completely sustainable operation fueled entirely by geothermal and hydroelectric power. At 7,688 sq. ft., the world class facility is one of the world’s greenest and cleanest. In a commitment to reach a target of net-zero greenhouse gas emissions, Icelandic Glacial measures and reduces emissions through a combination of internal reductions and environmental instruments on an ongoing basis. To offset any remaining emissions, Icelandic Glacial invests in verified renewable energy, forestry and resource conservation projects around the world. Our efforts have been rewarded with international recognition, most notably winning the 2007 Bottled Water World Design Awards for Best Sustainability Initiative.
TESTING AND CERTIFICATIONS
Testing and Certifications is continually conducted to ensure Icelandic Glacial Water meets top food safety and quality standards. Our facilities and products are fully accredited by the NSF and always meet or exceed U.S.A. Food & Drug Administration and World Health Organization requirements. Both the Ölfus Spring source and our facility are also regularly inspected by the Icelandic Public Health Authority, which carries out stringent tests to ensure the facility is operating in compliance with WHO standards. In addition to governmental requirements, Icelandic Glacial carries out extensive daily testing with its own in-house laboratory.
▪ NSF Test Report
▪ Kosher Certificate
▪ Zenith International Source Sustainablility Report
▪ Superior Taste Awards, Icelandic Glacial received for its excepcional flavor
▪ National Science Foundation (Recognized as the leading third-party certification authority in the world)
▪ U.S.A. Food & Drug Administration (FDA, always pass or exceeds the requirements)
▪ World Health Organization (WHO, always pass or exceeds the requirements)
▪ Icelandic Government (regular inspections are done acording to WHO requirements)
The signature sculpted, glacier-inspired bottle neck, featuring four profiles, reinforces the water’s heritage and premium position. It was named “Best Overall Concept and Best Label” at the Bottled Water World Design Awards.
Our high-grade rPET bottles are BPA-free. The bottles, labels, caps and cardboard packing are 100% recyclable.
For more information download here our catalog.